Friday, January 25, 2008

Cabin Fever

Milling around my mind i find myself alone in here
like a huge concert all vibrating with the echoes of last night's crowds.
I still hear the voices you know,
but it doesn't make the people seem any closer.
The emptiness seems cold as i find a line of ant invading from the cold rainy expanse beyond my walls.
they're desperate to get in eating whatever they find ,
a crumb, drip of honey , some sweets, some protein
and d I'm desperate to get out
and find the life that has been eluding me
somewhere in the vast universe outside my mind there are a million stories that never made it to the show in my own personal performance space.
My head feels dizzy as a drop from the leak in the ceiling splashes on my head reminding me that outside things are very different.
If only i cold find the door..........
B*
Thu, Dec 19, 2002 1:51 PM

----------------
Now playing: An-Ten-nae - Tha Oud
http://foxytunes.com/artist/an-ten-nae/track/tha+oud

No comments: