Friday, January 25, 2008

Butterscotch Flava

Butterscotch flava' (reply to the caramel obsession Part 1)

So you say your my soul mate and wonder if you are you without me.
I savor the flavor of sweet butterscotch laced with caramel cream
I long to cup some on the tip of my tongue and share it with you
in a long lingering tease of a kiss
tongue tied and twisted as your lips try to engage with mine
I hold back only allowing you the tip.
If I dive into you we become one, from two?
Each having our distinct texture and flava
wile creating a new sensation for the world to behold where we intersect.
The question is not ....
If I jump in you will I be free?
Will I be complete?
Will I be me?
It is when we combine will we be so powerful as to claim freedom for the world.
will the world ever be the same?
will you and I be WE?
I know the flava of caramel and it's so smooth
created by the right combinations of brown sugar and cream
but what will we call it with the addition of butterscotch?
I can smell it intoxicating drawing me closer
arousing my senses.
Again... could Caramel become my drug of choice???

Brian

> From: "Tracy Denise"
> Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 23:14:13 -0700

> Subject: the caramel obsession part 1
>
>
> The Caramel Obsession
>
> Feelings of withdrawal make my heart feel like its going to burst.
> Come to me.
> I am addicted to your presence.
> I need you, to feel you, to see you, to smell you, to love you. I need to
> want you.
> My heart urges me to express the truth
> To face reality
> To let go and jump and be free.
> But there is no safety net, nothing to catch me.
> Is there? Is that in u?
> If I jump

----------------
Now playing: Madonna - Ray Of Light
http://foxytunes.com/artist/madonna/track/ray+of+light

No comments: