Friday, January 25, 2008

Brown Skin

Warm and sweet like fertile earth,

Beckoning me to lay down on the ground,

I want to feel the texture again

Of turned soil holding me to my roots.

Brown skin,

Melanin absorbing the sun.

Glistening wit moisture as I swipe my for head,

Pfweeew!

I can taste it!

Honey sweet,

The color of molasses,

Turning me on.

I can see it melding around my butterscotch waist,

Pinning me down in a playful tussle.

I can feel it calling me home,

reminding me of the richness of touch.

Brown skin goes down like a warm mango,

Picked in the afternoon.

Aroma forcing me to

taste what lies beneath the skin.

I devour this tender fruit,

Juices running down my cheek.

You smile

And say that I eat like a hungry man

Well!

That, I am!

BD




----------------
Now playing: Perfect Sense - Bumba [Stereo Sax Mix]
http://foxytunes.com/artist/perfect+sense/track/bumba+%5bstereo+sax+mix%5d

No comments: